Search Activist Awake
- POOF for May 26, 2013 : The Continuing
- POOF for May 19, 2013: The Promised Land
- POOF for May 12, 2013: Happy Mother’s Day!
- POOF for May 5, 2013: What a Week!
- POOF for April 28, 2013: Justice Prevails
- POOF for April 21, 2013: A Return to Sanity
- POOF for April 14, 2013: LIBERATION
- POOF for April 7, 2013: Let the Good Times Roll
- POOF for March 31, 2013: Now the Phoenix Rises
- POOF for March 24, 2013: Slight Delay of the Finish
DisclaimerWe post a variety of authors writing on a variety of topics. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Activist Awake or its owners.
- 2012 2012 Portal 2013 Activism albert einstein Amit Goswami autism awakening banker arrests Banker Resignations banking corruption Bank of America banksters Barack Obama Ben Fulford Benjamin Fulford bill brockbrader BRICS cabal chemtrails children and gardening Citibank Clarissa Pinkola Estes Clintonville cobra David Wilcock divine cosmos Drake euro Eurozone FDA Financial Crisis Food fracking GMO GMOs Goldman Sachs Greece high fructose corn syrup IMF Iran warmongering Italy JPMorgan Chase Julian Assange Kashi kauilapele Libor Love Matt Taibbi meditation Mitt Romney Monsanto Netanyahu Nicolas Sarkozy Obama pineal gland Poland Poof Poofness Quantum Activism reboot the grid Rumi rupert murdoch Rush Limbaugh Rush Limbaugh advertisers Sandra Fluke Spain Tony Isaacs Trayvon Martin vaccines Vladimir Putin Volunteering waking up WikiLeaks World banker resignations
Tag Archives: Netanyahu
Devastating critique from former Shin Bet head outstrips even the repeated criticisms of ex-Mossad boss Meir Dagan. Times of Israel | April 28, 2012 Yuval Diskin, the former head of the Shin Bet, launched an unprecedentedly harsh assault on Prime … Continue reading
Obama Warns Against Pre-emptive Iran Strike BBC, March 2, 2012 US President Barack Obama has said it would be unacceptable for Iran to have a nuclear weapon, but warned against a pre-emptive strike on the country. He told The Atlantic … Continue reading
On Iran Strike, Israelis Trust Obama Over Bibi Robert Naiman, Truthout March 2, 2012 A funny thing happened on the way to the Showdown at the AIPAC Corral, where pro-war Republicans and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin “Bibi” Netanyahu have been … Continue reading
Netanyahu Coming to Washington to Demand Obama Commit to Military Action Common Dreams, March 1, 2012 Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is headed to Washington next week for the annual meeting of the pro-Israel lobbying group AIPAC, the American Israel … Continue reading