Search Activist Awake
- POOF for May 26, 2013 : The Continuing
- POOF for May 19, 2013: The Promised Land
- POOF for May 12, 2013: Happy Mother’s Day!
- POOF for May 5, 2013: What a Week!
- POOF for April 28, 2013: Justice Prevails
- POOF for April 21, 2013: A Return to Sanity
- POOF for April 14, 2013: LIBERATION
- POOF for April 7, 2013: Let the Good Times Roll
- POOF for March 31, 2013: Now the Phoenix Rises
- POOF for March 24, 2013: Slight Delay of the Finish
DisclaimerWe post a variety of authors writing on a variety of topics. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Activist Awake or its owners.
- 2012 2012 Portal 2013 Activism albert einstein Amit Goswami autism awakening banker arrests Banker Resignations banking corruption Bank of America banksters Barack Obama Ben Fulford Benjamin Fulford bill brockbrader BRICS cabal chemtrails children and gardening Citibank Clarissa Pinkola Estes Clintonville cobra David Wilcock divine cosmos Drake euro Eurozone FDA Financial Crisis Food fracking GMO GMOs Goldman Sachs Greece high fructose corn syrup IMF Iran warmongering Italy JPMorgan Chase Julian Assange Kashi kauilapele Libor Love Matt Taibbi meditation Mitt Romney Monsanto Netanyahu Nicolas Sarkozy Obama pineal gland Poland Poof Poofness Quantum Activism reboot the grid Rumi rupert murdoch Rush Limbaugh Rush Limbaugh advertisers Sandra Fluke Spain Tony Isaacs Trayvon Martin vaccines Vladimir Putin Volunteering waking up WikiLeaks World banker resignations
Tag Archives: 2012
Waking Times | May 3, 2012 From the moment we entered this world we have been on a mission, whether we are consciously aware of it or not. There is a reason why we are here today. Despite wars and … Continue reading
NY Times | May 1, 2012 KABUL, Afghanistan – President Obama landed here Tuesday, on a surprise visit, to sign a strategic partnership agreement with Afghanistan meant to mark the beginning of the end of a war that has lasted … Continue reading
Poof | April 29, 2012 “I will never call the ‘moment’ even if it was received on a doc written in blood. I’m just saying the weather sure looks good and that big things jumped off last Monday and may … Continue reading
“We’re not remaking sliced bread here but coming up with an entirely new cuisine. The only folks who won’t like the new menu is the bad guys because they aren’t allowed in the kitchen anymore.” Poof | April 22, 2012 … Continue reading
Source: RMN Greetings and Salutations: So Now everybody has something to say and they are all dropping their opinions. Truth is not anyone’s opinion, it is what it is. Whether anyone agrees with it is totally immaterial. Politics are immaterial, … Continue reading
Rumor Mill News, April 1, 2012 Greetings and Salutations: Well, I’m not talking out of school. The revaluations of 195 currencies around the world are going live. As usual, the american people are the last to know publicly but they … Continue reading